The castles and churches of the region are explained either in the course of regular guided tours or as part of themed tours.
Historical secrets are revealed, large and small art historical treasures are presented.
Hafnerberg Pilgrimage Church
Guided tours for groups at any time by prior arrangement.
Contact and information:
+43 2673 2271
Castle of Neuhaus
Themed Tours (see calendar)
- The suffering Savior on the Dornau, pilgrimage church Dornau in Thenneberg
- To Saint Corona in the Kaiserwald, pilgrimage church St. Corona
- To Saint Johannes in Altenmarkt, Altenmarkt parish church
- The grandiose ceiling fresco by Ignaz Mildorfer, Hafnerberg pilgrimage church
- Johann Wenzel Bergl's first large work, Basilica Klein-Mariazell
There will be no events here in the near future. Please come back a little later.